As an homage to the season, and as a reminder to you all that I haven’t forgotten you in the hustle and bustle (Christmas in a week!!? There’s still so much to do!) I thought I’d post a little roundup of nifty gingerbread things I’ve come across recently.
– How to make a gingerbread house mug garnish (so cute!)
– “Half eaten” gingerbread man ornaments (wickedly fun)
– “The Gingerbread Architect” by Susan Matheson (I wish I had the patience to build some of these designs!)
– Martha Stewart’s Christmas Workshop: Gingerbread (some beautiful house designs)
– A gingerbread Tardis (for all of you Dr. Who fans out there!)