Yep, you read that correctly. I am a fan of the Dollar Tree. There’s a lot of junk in there, no doubt, but there’s a lot of treasure. You just have to know what to look for. Did you know you can find a bunch of stuff that’s great for you camping kit there? Well, it’s true. Some of the gear I’ve picked up in the last year has included –
– Metal buffet serving spoons. They’re the perfect size for camp cooking.
– Metal buffet spatulas. Ditto on being the perfect size.
– Mini cutting board.
– Paring knife with plastic sheath.
– Mini colander.
– Metal can opener.
– Purell hand sanitizer wipes.
– Pocket packages of tissue.
– Plastic toiletries containers.
– Jif To Go peanut butter
– Reynolds Wrappers aluminum foil sheets
– Cream of Wheat instant farina 3-pack
– Advil or Aleve travel packs
Mostly kitchen and toiletry items, but no camping trip is complete without them, so why spend a fortune?